I've never done one of these before, but I'm pretty glad I did it this year - it's great to reminisce about all the great trips, clients and creativity! Here's my top 10 of 2012...
1. WPPI in Vegas with Lisa Devlin, Kat Williams and David McNeil - with my behind the scenes pics featuring on Rock 'n Roll Bride
2. My interior shots of Wivelsfield Hall used in The Resident magazine
3. Helping out my friend Catalina, shooting her new range of luxury scarves
4. Being featured on Life Is Beautiful
5. Getting my photos used on set of 'Pretty Little Liars'
6. Shooting for Inside Line magazine (and getting to see some awesome Roller Derby!)
7. Being part of Black Box Gallery's 'Shadows: Darkness and Light' exhibition in Portland
8. Exhibiting as part of Ruth Bachofner Gallery's 'Small Works' exhibition in Santa Monica
9. Photoworks' featuring me in their Showcase
10. Getting my photos used on set of 'Worst Cooks In America'