1.06.2015

- BEST OF 2014 -


Wowzers, I can’t believe I'm sitting here looking back at my first full year in Los Angeles, if you’d told me this is where I’d be a few years ago I’d never have believed you. Safe to say, it’s been awesome; I had my work featured in the LA Times (which kinda blew my mind a little to say the least), South Bay Home Magazine and Couch Magazine and on some pretty big blogs including SFgirlbybay, Domaine Home, Apartment Therapy, Desire to Inspire and Design Milk. I got to work with loads of fab designers and even took a trip to Austin, Texas to shoot which was amazing! Putting this post together has just made me super excited for what lies ahead so let’s cheers to that!
Above 4 Images: Veneer Designs
Above: Taylor Jacobson Design
Above: Dee Murphy
Above 3 Images: Jeremy Irvine Design
Above 2 Images: Meredith Ellis Design
Above 3 Images: Derrick Johnson of Dare To Be Domestic
Above Left: LLH Interiors Right: Jeremy Irvine Design
Above: Whitney Campeau of See Shop Eat Do
Above Left: Whitney Campeau of See Shop Eat Do Right: Veneer Designs
Above Left: Whitney Campeau of See Shop Eat Do Right: Jenika Kurtz 
Above: West Haddon Hall
Above: Sklar Design
Above: North Design
Above Left: Veneer Designs Right: Denton Developments
Above: 22 Interiors

No comments:

Post a Comment