2.02.2016

- HAWAII -

It seems a foolish endeavor to even attempt to write about our vacation to Hawaii last summer. It was, in short, incredible. Anyone I told about our trip in the preceding weeks gushed about what an amazing place it is and what a fabulous time we were going to have. All I can really say is they were right, if you've already been then you know what I'm talking about, if you haven't then you must make it your mission to go there. The colours, the air, the landscape, just the feel of the place is like nowhere I've been before! We went for 2 weeks and visited the Big Island, Maui and Kauai, I think the latter was my favourite and I hope hope hope we get to go back one day! I have to confess I didn't take my proper camera out all that much while we were there, partially because we went to a lot of beaches and I get super paranoid about getting sand in it but also because I didn't want to be in work mode. I took lots of photos on my iPhone and polaroid camera but for now here are some pics I took with my proper camera, mostly from our hike to the bamboo forest on Maui...

No comments:

Post a Comment