8.15.2012

"There is no sincerer love than the love of food" - George Bernard Shaw

Today I realised that a huge percentage of pics I take on Instagram are of food (and drink!)!! So I thought I'd share some of them with you, these are a few of my favourites ...
Oh and if you want to follow me on Instagram, and no doubt see lots more food and drink pics, my username is "a_m_y_b"...       

1. Espresso Martini, Koba Brighton
2. Americano, Patisserie Valerie Hove
3. Bubbles, The Cuthbert Brighton
4. Victoria Sponge, Igigi Hove
5. Steak Tartare, The Garison London Bridge
6. Roast Chicken Breast, The Cuthbert Brighton

Thanks for the yumminess everyone!

3 comments:

  1. All I want in life now is a Victoria Sponge.

    I've finally gotten round to writing about one of your instagram photos...if you're interested.

    I like the new name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the best. cake. ever!

    Funnily enough I just read it, it's a great article. I'm so happy to hear from someone who just totally gets it. A friend said to me the other day "you just take pictures of wood and stuff" - he didn't get it.

    Thanks for making me smile and feeling like it's all worth it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome and I'm really glad you liked it.

      I'm also glad you're doing these for me to get. They're beautiful images and it's good to be knocked around every once in a while.

      Delete