1.27.2016

- 2015 Best Bits #1 : A Light, Bright Boho Haven -

Hello! So, seeing as I got out of the habit of blogging last year I thought I'd share a few of my favourite projects I photographed in 2015 in a series of 'Best Bits' posts! Here's part 1, a beeeeeaaaauuuuutiful boho home in Playa Vista...
I've been working with Natalie Myers of Veneer Designs since I first moved to LA in 2013 and I'm happy to say she's also become a very good friend too! This project of hers from last year has to go down as one of my absolute favourites of 2015 PLUS it was featured on Domino, one of my favourite websites and magazines! A stand-out moment for me, for sure. I have a TON of photos from this shoot but I'm going to try and hold back and just show you the very best of the best...
(and here's the article on Domino too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment