2.05.2016

- 2015 BEST BITS #3: A BOHEMIAN MODERN WEHO HOME -

I know I've mentioned this on Instagram before, but I'll say it again - I love shooting interior designer's own homes! I believe it is where you will find a designer's truest style with the bonus of a lifetime of curation. This particular tour is the home of interior designer Katie Hodges and is a total gem! MyDomaine ran a story on it where they discussed Katie's background plus the details of her beautiful space here, it's a great read plus includes links to where you can snag some similar items. I struggle to pick just one favourite part of this home but if pushed I think it's a toss up between the dining area with those killer chairs and dreamy art and the bedside with that gorgeous ornate nightstand and skull! (but seriously - I love it all!)

1 comment: