2.26.2016

- 2015 BEST BITS #5: SHOOTING FOR HOMEPOLISH -

I've been following Homepolish on Instagram for a couple of years now, like most of their 600k+ followers - I was drawn to their combination of bright images and witty captions! I'd always had them down as someone I'd love to shoot for and expressed as much to any of my industry friends who would listen. It was my friend Amber (who designs gorgeous pillows - take a peek here) who gave me the email address of her contact at Homepolish and suggested I get in touch with them. So of course I emailed them right away and turns out the timing was perfect, they needed another photographer in the Los Angeles area! So since then I have had the joy of shooting some of their beautiful projects, here's a few favourites...
Design by Katherine Carter for Homepolish (more here)

Design by Leah Ring for Homepolish (more pics here)
         
Design by September Workshop for Homepolish (more pics here)
Design by Erin Kane for Homepolish (more pics here)

Design by Rosa Beltran for Homepolish (more pics here)

Design by Stefani for Homepolish (more pics here)

Design by September Workshop for Homepolish (more pics here)

Design by Erin Kane for Homepolish (more pics here)

Design by Katherine Carter for Homepolish (more pics here)

No comments:

Post a Comment