10.20.2016

- Stephen Kenn Lookbook -

Hey y'all, it's been a while since I last posted but I'm trying to get back into it! I guess I let it slide earlier this year when work got craaaaazy busy! Well - work is still crazy busy but I miss having this little corner of the web to keep track of my adventures. So here goes, I'll start with a little recap of some cool projects I've worked on so far this year, first up - the Stephen Kenn lookbook. I photographed Stephen in his Downtown Loft for a Homepolish article about artisans and creatives in LA back in November last year (you can read that article here). In Spring they asked me to shoot their latest line of products for their lookbook at the Hudson Lofts in DTLA, it was an awesome few days - not only is their furniture exquisit but Stephen, Beks and Nina (who was there from Weekday Studio to art direct) are some of the nicest people EVER. Here are just a few of the resulting images...

No comments:

Post a Comment