1.26.2017

- 2016 Review -

As I've said already on Instagram, 2016 was a weird old year for the world in general but work-wise was probably my best yet! What made it so? Well it was my busiest year to date and while busy doesn't always mean best it was really great to have consistent work, plus I got to shoot some incredible homes, work with insanely talented people and had lots of work published including my first ever front cover! So cheers 2016, you were great, 2017 - I can't wait to see what you have in store! Here are some of my highlights...
Design by Havenly.
Design by D L Rhein.
Design by 22 Interiors, more on Modern Sanctuary.
Design by CRA Design.
Design by West Haddon Hall.
Design by Marks and Bleue.
Design by Leah Ring for Homepolish.
Lisa Rinna and Harry Hamlin for LA Home Mag.
Design by Natalie Myers, more on Domino here.
Design by Lada Webster for Homepolish. More on My Domaine here.
Design by Katie Hodges Design. More on Architectural Digest here.
Design by Taylor Jacobson Interior Design. More on CA Home + Design here.
Design by Jette Creative.
Design by Open House LA.
Design by Katie Hodges Design. More on My Domaine here.
Lasso Abode pillows.
Design by Hannah Polskin. More on Rue Magazine here.
Design by D L Rhein.
Design by Veneer Designs, more on Style Me Pretty.
Design by Made Co, more on Style Me Pretty.
Design by Orlando Soria for Homepolish, more on Etsy.
Venice Home Tour for Lonny.
Design by Kirsten Marie Inc.
Design by Laney LA.
Design by Squarefoot Interior Design, more on Rue.
Design by Blackband Design.
Design by Veneer Designs, more on Domino.

No comments:

Post a Comment